Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Talent

I'm a sucker for new unexpected talent on TV talent shows. You know the ones, where the audience expect a crappy voice to match the crappy outfit and unkempt look and out comes an AMAZING, jaw dropping kind of voice? Along the lines of Susan Boyle or Paul Potts (who I would have married if I didn't love Jeremy so much... he was just sooo nice).

Here is the newest addition, Michael Collings. No, I don't want to marry this one. But I would buy his CD. I love this and hope you do too. Jeremy says that it's all staged, that they would have found Michael and made him look super scruffy first so that he'd make for good TV. I don't agree! I'm staying in my bubble of believing what I see on reality TV, which in this instance was a very special moment :)

 
  
And if you want some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment