Friday, February 11, 2011

Blue lily are coming

Guess what?! 

I am sooooo excited. 

We are booked in for a family photo session with this AMAZING couple!
It is eight weeks away and I am sooooo looking forward to it. Bluelily photography are on a world tour all the way from America and we got a spot.

Usually I am not one to even be in a photo, let alone look forward to it but this time it's different. 

You may wonder why I hate having my photo taken so much but then again, given the name of this blog it may actually be quite obvious :) There is something about asymmetry. It comes up even worse in photos. Trust me, I'm not just saying that. In fact, I take it as a HUGE compliment when people tell me that I look better in real life. There is nothing worse than someone telling you that you look nice in a photo when you actually don't, right? 

It's the same with a mirror. I look worse in those too, or so I'm told. When you think about it, it's really a funny thing. If I look worse in a photo and worse in the mirror then really I don't know exactly what I look like!

So what is going to be different this time? Well technically speaking I don't know yet. But I do know that I LOVED these pics and I'm inspired by the mum in the photos. While she's a little different, she looks great. Most importantly, she (Stephanie, who you can read about here) looks happy.


I can't wait to have a family photo on the wall! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment