Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh crap, I don't have an RSS feed

Ten minutes ago I didn't even know what on earth this was (this is what it is for anyone else not up with it). Truth be told, still don't really. But I'm learning. I've been on google and I'm getting it all worked out. 

Seems I need one! A favourite blogger of mine Jenny (and not just because she has a fabulous name or because her daughter Lucy does too!!!)wrote about how they are pretty much essential. As she's not the first to say so, I thought I'd better find out more. 

See, here's the thing. This is a little blog about not very much as yet. But I love writing it and I want to keep doing it so I figure I better get with the program. This is because, amazingly/strangely/incredibly/not-sure-exactly-how, people are actually reading my blog. People I don't even know. I knew my Mum did and maybe Jeremy sometimes but then I figured out this stats thing and got a shock. So, turns out it's not just for Lucie to read in the year 2031. 

In any case, stay tuned for this blog to have the essential elements, like RSS. Coming soon. 

2 comments:

  1. I love reading it jen, even knowing you, it's showing me so much more of you. I check in daily!
    Caro xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check it multiple times a week too Jen! You're not on your own!
    : )
    Amy xo

    ReplyDelete