Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Working mum

I have started full time work. It's been FIVE long years since this was last the case. Talk about tired, and it's only day two. I'm about to get into bed and watch an episode of Grey's (current equal favourite. Draw with Parenthood). 

So, what do I think about being a working mum? H-A-R-D. I take my hat off to the women who do it week after week while I wonder how on earth they make it work. My life already feels like a balancing act and my calendar is so full of logistical details that I get a headache just looking at it. 

In a couple of short weeks I'll be down to three days a week and life will become less chaotic!

As far as my job goes though - I love it. Being a nurse is truly the best job in the world. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're loving your job... as if moms don't work hard enough already, to add another job too! wow, you're supermom! oh and by the way, I LOVE Parenthood! My fav show!

    ReplyDelete